Tuesday 24 June 2014

Modelling

We started modeling and I'm very interested in learning all the features avaliable on 3DS Max for modeling. 

The first thing we did was edit a box and start getting introduced with the editable poly features. We then used these new skills for an attempt for the face edited from a plane. After that, we model from a box to get a body.




For the body, Working where you start with a plane definitly works better from me but each time I've done it this way I end up making the model a female.




This is my starting attempt for more of a masculine model. There still a lot for me to do for the male body. But the initial shape I've started with works.


We've also started to animate hands. At the moment, this is something I think I need to work on. Either to make more personalised or make more realistic.




No comments:

Post a Comment