Tuesday 20 May 2014

Audio - Adobe Audition

Working with Audition the last few lessons has been eye opening about work I hadn't considered before. Like what quality to export the audio in. I have done brief audio work before, not to this extent but my brief work with audio in the past did help me. Although any audio work I have done has been on Sony Vegas and not in the same way. I found myself falling into ease with the basics of audition and not overwhelmed. I'd like to muck around more with the fx and equalisers over time. And overall, I was quite happy with the end result audio for my Heavy Vs Light animation. Dave's advice on using music instead the actual sounds that would be made, formed the end result completely because I took it on and it worked extremely well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment